Meeting Standards, Exceeding Expectations
Abel Construction Company is committed to a philosophy of quality, integrity, excellence, and customer satisfaction. That’s why we’re honored to be among the less than 1% of North American construction companies who have earned an ISO 9001:2008 designation.
ISO certification is one of the most comprehensive quality standards accepted throughout America and the world. It requires recipients to be in rigid compliance with set ISO standards in areas such as customer satisfaction, contract administration, management commitment & responsibility, quality systems, purchasing, and data & document control.
As an ISO-certified company, Abel Construction can offer our clients many benefits, including:
- Consistent job quality
- Reliable documentation for activities, actions, issues and decisions
- Customer and project communication methodology
- Consistent structure to project and office record keeping
- Customer expectations and feedback development and identification
- Positive mindset for continuous improvement
- Tracking and awareness of training needs, while providing employees and management opportunities for evaluating training benefits
In addition to these standards, the Abel Construction staff will carry out our commitment to quality through:
- Enforcement and compliance of our comprehensive safety program
- Development of a construction plan, along with execution of site control and logistics
- Maintain a safe and clean jobsite
- Provide daily progress reports detailing progress for the day compared to the schedule
- Maintain current sets of drawings, incorporated bulletins and field orders, and up-to-date As-Builts
- Constantly inspect the installation of work and monitor for compliance with contract documents
Abel Construction sees the projects we work on as much more than just a reflection of our clients’ business—they’re real-world representations of the quality work we do. That’s why every project—no matter how large or small or complex—is treated with same top-level commitment to quality.
Click HERE for more about ISO Quality Standards.
Click HERE for more about Perry Johnson Registrars, who registered our ISO certification.